We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our client services team. Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend on Sea - Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- Ownership and cultivation of excellent working relationships with the client
- To achieve and maintain the highest levels of client and customer satisfaction and quality across all lines of business within the account.
- Analysing, interpreting and reporting on complex operational performance statistics as a strategic management tool, identifying areas of under-performance and proactively implementing solutions.
- Working with the Sales Team in the development and growth of existing client accounts and actively participating in the pursuit of new clients and the bid process.
- Developing excellent working relationships across all functions within the business, utilising resources to ensure delivery of operational excellence.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
What do I need?
- Exceptional communication skills
- Project management experience
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- The ability to analyse MI/data and provide recommendations to improve the client’s service offering.
- Sales experience would be advantageous
What will I be paid?
Salary is negotiable subject to experience plus excellent benefits including;
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
- Monday – Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm.
- Full time – Permanent