Bilingual Customer Service Advisor
Are you fluent in German, French, Dutch, Spanish or Italian? If you love speaking to people and providing great service, then come and speak to us! We have a fantastic opportunity for Bilingual Customer Service Advisors to join our Ventrica family.
Ventrica are a European award-winning customer service business, based in Southend on Sea, just 35 miles from the city of London. We specialise in providing great customer experiences on behalf of some truly amazing brands across multiple languages. Join our team and you will be working with a fantastic group of people all who possess a passion for delivering great customer service regardless of language.
This role would be working out of our Southend-on-Sea offices, however, there may be some requirement to work remotely in the short-term so you will require your own laptop/PC running Windows 10 along with a strong WiFi connection.
What will I do in the role?
- The first point of contact for all customer queries
- Handling customer service enquiries in English and your European language
- Brand ambassador for your client, representing the values of your client with every customer contact
- Provide outstanding customer service across telephone, social media, webchat and email
- Make sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation
What do I need?
- You must be absolutely fluent in both English and your European language, written and verbal.
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Outstanding social media service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We’re looking to recruit talented individuals to join our business and we offer highly competitive rates of pay.
- Variable shift patterns depending on the client requirement, between the hours of 8am and 8pm, inclusive of weekends.
- Full time – 40 hours per week
- FTC - up to 3 months with roles commencing in October 2020 (however there may be opportunities to move into a permanent role at some point in the future)
If you are interested in part-time working hours please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to further discuss.