Contact Centre Resource Planner
We are looking for an experienced Resource Planner to join our in house Resourcing team, specialising in the forecasting and planning of the contact centre. Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend on Sea - Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- Creating contact centre forecasting and scheduling across a multi-channel contact environment
- Monitoring real time activities to ensure service levels are achieved
- Developing long term capacity plans and providing accurate workload predictions for annual budgeting and planning
- Contribute to the achievement of KPIs, SLAs and other agreed targets, with particular focus on the provision of client reporting
- Support in the production of timely and accurate financial forecasting, both internally and externally
- Analysis of forecasting plans, trends, mitigating risks, and re-evaluating strategies.
What do I need?
Proven experience in a resource planning / analyst capacity
- Expert user of MS Excel
- Strong mathematical abilities, including the calculation of data using complex equations
- Creative problem solving and analysis skills
- Have an understanding of working in a customer contact centre environment, ideally in a multichannel environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Works well within a team
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates, which will be negotiable depending on experience, and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm.
- Full time