Customer Service Administrator - Chilly's Bottles
We are looking for experienced customer service administrators to join us our retail client account, Chilly's Bottles, over the peak period. Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend on Sea - Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- Provide outstanding customer service via email correspondence only
- Brand ambassador for your client
- Responding and resolving customer queries and or complaints
- Make sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation
- Being the first point of contact for all customer queries
What do I need?
- Outstanding written communication, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Experience in complaint handling
- Works well within a team
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates up to £19,609 per annum and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
All of our Christmas Temps will be eligible to receive a bonus of £200 upon satisfactory completion of the fixed term contract.
- Full Time – Rota Basis
- Core opening hours are 7:00am to 9:00pm Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday - you will be given a rotational shift pattern within these opening hours.
- Fixed Term Contract commencing on 21st October 2019 or 18th November 2019 through to early January 2020.
- There is potential this will evolve into a permanent opportunity in the New Year.