Customer Service Advisor
We are looking for exceptional Customer Service Advisors to join Ventrica on our retail client accounts, such as New Look, UGG and Fortnum & Mason, to support our peak period in the run up the festive season. Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend-on-Sea Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- First point of contact for all customer enquiries
- Brand ambassador for your client, full training will be provided to enable you to advocate the client brand in every customer interaction you undertake
- Provide outstanding customer service across telephone, social media, web chat and e-mail.
- Making sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation and leave with a positive impression of you, our client and of Ventrica.
What do I need?
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works well within a team
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates up to £19,609 per annum and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
We are also offering all our temporary staff weekly pay and a £200 bonus upon satisfactory completion of their fixed term contract.
- Variable working hours depending on the client account
- Full Time
- Usually working on a rota basis, covering Monday to Sunday, inclusive of evenings.
- Fixed Term Contracts over the peak period, with potential to become permanent in the New Year.