Customer Service Advisor
Ventrica is a dynamic, fast-growth customer management business that provides outsourced customer service for an array of blue chip brands. We’re a fast growth business with a growing reputation here in the UK for technical innovation and digital transformation. In 2017 we won best contact centre outsourcer in Europe at the prestigious ECCCSA awards and in 2018 we came 63rd in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
We are looking for outstanding Customer Service Advisors to join Ventrica, representing our clients and acting as a brand ambassador.
You will be working from home initially, so you will, therefore, need to have a computer or laptop and a strong wi-fi signal – a technical specification and homeworking criteria questionnaire will be provided in more detail to applicants upon receipt of your application. Longer-term this role will be based from our offices in Southend-on-Sea, Essex.
What will I do in the role?
- First point of contact for all customer enquiries
- Brand ambassador for your client
- Provide outstanding customer service across telephone and e-mail
- Making sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation and leave with a positive impression of you, our client and of Ventrica
What do I need?
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works well within a team
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
- The right to legally work in the UK
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates (depending on experience and the account you work on) and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
- Normally working 40 hours per week on a rota basis, Monday to Sunday, flexibility will be required. Actual working hours will vary depending on account opening hours.
- We have limited opportunities for part time shifts, normally working 20 hours per week, primarily evenings and weekends.
- Permanent, Fixed Term and casual worker contracts available