Customer Service Advisor - Catalyst Housing
We are looking for exceptional Customer Service Advisors to join Ventrica on a client account who are a well known Housing Association, Catalyst Housing. Ventrica is a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend-on-Sea Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- The first point of contact for all customer enquiries, as a representative of the housing association
- Processing applications to assess qualification/suitability of home buyers for shared ownership.
- Responding to web enquiries to book appointments for property viewings.
- Brand ambassador for your client, full training will be provided to enable you to advocate the client brand in every customer interaction you undertake.
- Provide outstanding customer service across telephone, social media, webchat and e-mail.
- Making sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation and leave with a positive impression of you, our client and of Ventrica.
What do I need?
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Previous experience in social housing would be advantageous but not essential
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works well within a team
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive, and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates up to £19,609 per annum and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
- Permanent, full time position (40 hours per week)
- Core opening hours – Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm, & Weekends 9am to 6pm
- Rota basis across the hours stated above inclusive of days, evenings and weekends
- You must be available for 1 weeks training, Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6.00pm
As part of this role, you will be primarily office-based, however, some agile working may be required to work from home, you will, therefore, need to have a computer or laptop running Windows 10 and a strong WiFi connection – a technical specification and homeworking criteria questionnaire will be provided in more detail for your completion upon receipt of your application.