Customer Service Advisor - Contact Centre - Flower Delivery Network
We are looking for exceptional Customer Service Advisors to join Ventrica on our client a leading flower delivery network. Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend-on-Sea Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- First point of contact for all customer queries
- Brand ambassador for your client
- Provide outstanding customer service over the telephone
- Making sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation and leave with a positive impression of you, our client and of Ventrica.
What do I need?
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works well within a team
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates based on a salary of £17,430 per annum and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
- Short term assignment for the Christmas Period, with potential to stay on our bank staff list for future opportunities or long term permanent roles. FT and PT shifts available.
- Training will be 1 day 09:00 to 18:00 (fully paid) commencing on Thursday 19th December 2019
- You will then be required to work the following shift after training;
- Full time:
- Fri 20th December 2pm–8pm
- Sat 21st December 8am–4pm
- Mon 23rd December 12pm–9pm
- Tue 24th December 8am–2pm
- Part time:
- Sat 21st December 11am-3pm
- Mon 23rd Dec 3pm-7pm