Customer Service Advisor - Contact Centre - Flower Delivery Network
We are looking for exceptional Customer Service Advisors to join Ventrica on our client a leading flower delivery network for the busy Valentines Day period.
Ventrica is a dynamic, fast-growth customer management business that provides outsourced customer service for an array of blue chip brands. We’re a fast growth business with a growing reputation here in the UK for technical innovation and digital transformation. In 2017 we won best contact centre outsourcer in Europe at the prestigious ECCCSA awards and in 2018 we came 63rd in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
What will I do in the role?
- First point of contact for all customer queries and or processing customer orders
- Brand ambassador for your client
- Provide outstanding customer service over the telephone
- Making sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation and leave with a positive impression of you, our client and of Ventrica.
What do I need?
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works well within a team
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates based on a salary of £17,430 per annum and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
Short term assignment for the busy Valentines Day period, with potential to stay on our bank staff list for future opportunities or long term permanent roles. FT shifts available.
- Shift 1:
- Training will be 2 days (fully paid) commencing on 10th & 11th Feb 2020, 9.00am to 6.00pm. You will then be required to work shifts within the following core hours after training:
- Wed 12th December 8:00am – 4.30pm
- Thurs 13th December 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Fri 14th December 7:30am – 6:00pm
- Shift 2:
- Training will be 1 day (fully paid) commencing on 12th Feb 2020, 9:00am to 6:00pm. You will then be required to work shifts within the following core hours after training:
- Thurs 13th Feb 10:00am–8:00pm
- Fri 14th Feb 10:00am–8:00pm
- Sat 15th Feb 7:00am-4:00pm
* Please note the above shift times may be subject to change
In addition to the above we will also require support for this account on 25th February 2020 and for the peak period over Mothers Day. This is a great opportunity to get some experience of working at Ventrica with potential to move into a long term role within the business.