Customer Service Advisor - Email
We are looking for passionate Customer Service Advisors to join us to support our client who are a global brand in the footwear industry. Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend on Sea - Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- Provide outstanding customer service via email correspondence only
- Brand ambassador for your client
- Responding and resolving customer queries and or complaints
- Make sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation
- Being the first point of contact for all customer queries
What do I need?
- Outstanding written communication, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Experience in complaint handling
- Works well within a team
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates, up to £19,609 per annum and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
We are also offering all our temporary staff a £200 bonus upon satisfactory completion of their fixed term contract.
- Part Time - 22 hrs per week - permanent contract:
- Shift 1: core hrs 18.00-00.00 (working every other Saturday - No Sundays)
- Shift 2: core hrs 16.30-00.00 (working every other Saturday - No Sundays)
- Full Time - 40 hours per week - FTC for our peak season through to the end of Dec 2019, with a view to further extend or consider permanent opportunities after this period