Customer Service Advisor - Fortnum & Mason
Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art outsource contact centre, and we are looking for outstanding customer service professionals to join our luxury retail client, Fortnum & Mason. Having delivered the spirit of Christmas over 311 times to the farthest-flung corners of the globe, the Customer Services team at Fortnum & Mason is on hand to provide exceptional service, at the most memorable time of the year.
Fortnum & Mason is home to joy-giving things, unforgettable experiences and exceptional service. You must be willing to go the extra mile for our customers, our Customer Services Team will represent our brand in a confident, approachable and professional manner.
If you would like to be part of the Fortnum’s Family that makes the magic of Christmas come to life, please apply today.
What will I do in the role?
- Provide exceptional customer service across telephone, social media, web chat and email
- First point of contact for all customer queries, taking ownership for the prompt investigation and resolution of customer queries aiming for a first contact resolution wherever possible.
- Brand ambassador for your client, upholding the values/expectations of this luxury brand. Ensuring all written and verbal communication will be reflective of the Company's brand.
- Make sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation and work consistently to the highest standards possible
- Update and maintain customer records ensuring that any agreed actions are logged and that customers are kept regularly informed of the progress of their issue
- Follow agreed Customer Service processes but recognise when you need to do something different in the interests of customer satisfaction
What do I need?
- Experience of working in a customer-facing environment, ideally gained within a luxury retail brand
- Previous experience working in a contact centre environment would be advantageous
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- The ability to take ownership and responsibility for the customer journey
- Confident IT skills
- Be punctual and reliable
What will I be paid?
We offer a competitive pay rate, up to £21,060 per annum and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
We are also offering all our temporary staff weekly pay and a £200 bonus upon satisfactory completion of their fixed-term contract.
- Rota basis covering the hours of 7:00 am to Midnight, inclusive of the weekend.
- Full-time availability required
- Temporary – Fixed Term Contract over the festive season, with fixed-term contracts starting from 14th and 21st November 2019 through to the end of December 2019, with the potential to stay within the business long term.