Customer Service Advisor - Full Time Nights
We are looking for experienced Customer Service Advisors to join Ventrica across a variety of accounts. Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend on Sea - Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- First point of contact for all customer enquiries
- Brand ambassador for your client
- Provide outstanding customer service across telephone, social media, web chat and e-mail
- Making sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation and leave with a positive impression of you, our client and of Ventrica.
What do I need?
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Works well within a team
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates from £19,760 up to £22,815 per annum, and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
We are also offering all our temporary staff a £200 bonus upon satisfactory completion of their fixed term contract.
- Set shifts covering 10:00pm to 8:00am, 11.00pm to 09.00am and 11.00pm to 07.00am
- Full time hours
- Permanent and Fixed Term Contracts available