Customer Service Advisor - Jimmy Choo
We are looking for experienced Customer Service Advisors to join our high end retail client Jimmy Choo over the Christmas Period. Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend on Sea - Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- First point of contact for all customer queries
- Brand ambassador for Jimmy Choo
- Provide outstanding customer service and exceeding expectations
- You will provide service across telephone, social media, web chat and email
- Ability to apply discretion and a tailored service to meet the expectations of high profile clients
- Up selling additional products, offering expertise and knowledge to support customers through their shopping experience
- Make sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation
What do I need?
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Works well within a team
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates up to £21,060 per annum and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
All of our Christmas Temps will be eligible to receive a bonus of up to £200 upon satisfactory completion of the fixed term contract.
- Rota Basis - Operational hours of 7:00am and 11:00pm, Monday to Sunday, key shift requirement is 2:00pm to 11:00pm
- Full time
- Fixed Term Contract - commencing on 18th November 2019 to 5th January 2020, with potential to become permanent upon completion of the temporary contract.