Customer Service Advisor - Logistics - Interim Role
We are looking for awesome customer service advisors to join our client who are a leading organisation in the logistics industry to service their business line customers. Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend-on-Sea - Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- First point of contact for all customer enquiries
- Brand ambassador for your client
- Provide outstanding customer service across telephone, social media, web chat and e-mail
- Servicing their business line customers, from SME’s through to global brands. Therefore a highly professional delivery is essential with expertise in offering solutions to queries raised
- Making sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation and leave with a positive impression of you, our client and of Ventrica
What do I need?
- The right to work legally in the UK
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works well within a team
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, driver and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates, up to £19,609 per annum, and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit Wednesday & Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
We are also offering all our temporary staff a £200 bonus upon satisfactory completion of their fixed term contract.
- Monday – Friday, with occasional Saturdays
- Full time hours
- Rota basis between the hours of 07:00am and 8:00pm
- Temporary position from 16th September 2019 through to 31st December 2019, there may be opportunity to move into a permanent role within the business after this period.