Customer Service Advisor - McCarthy & Stone
We are looking for awesome customer service advisors to join our client that specialises in retirement property development & residential new builds, McCarthy & Stone. Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend on Sea - Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- First point of contact for all customer queries
- Provide exceptional customer service whilst building appointment conversions and achieving high quality scores
- Brand ambassador for your client
- Manage existing enquirers and prospective leads across various communication channels (this may include multi-channel contact via inbound/outbound calls, emails, live webchat and social media) as appropriate.
- Make sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation
What do I need?
- The right to work legally in the UK
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- An understanding of lead generation or sales (desirable)
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Works well within a team
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates, the pay rate for this position is £8.38 per hour and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
- Start date - 22nd July
- Permanent, full time position (40 hours per week)
- Core opening hours – Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm, Saturdays 8am to 5pm, Sundays 10am-4pm
- 2 wk rota basis across the hours stated above inclusive of days, evenings and weekends (alternate Saturdays and one Sunday in 6-8 wks)