Customer Service Advisor - Night Shift
We are looking for experienced Customer Service Advisors (Night Shift) to join our luxury retail client, Jimmy Choo. Ventrica is a dynamic, fast-growth customer management business that provides outsourced customer service for an array of blue chip brands. We’re a fast growth business with a growing reputation here in the UK for technical innovation and digital transformation. In 2017 we won best contact centre outsourcer in Europe at the prestigious ECCCSA awards and in 2018 we came 63rd in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
What will I do in the role?
- First point of contact for all customer enquiries
- Brand ambassador for your client, upholding the values/expectations of this luxury brand.
- Provide outstanding customer service across telephone, social media, web chat and e-mail
- Making sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation and leave with a positive impression of you, our client and of Ventrica
What do I need?
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment, ideally gained within a luxury retail brand
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Works well within a team
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates from £20,280, and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday
- Dress down Friday
- Set shifts covering 11.00pm to 07.00am
- Full time - 40 hours per week (including weekends)