Customer Service Advisor - Part Time
We are looking for experienced customer service advisors to join a variety of our client accounts, primarily in the retail sector, over the peak Christmas period. Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend-on-Sea Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- First point of contact for all customer enquiries
- Brand ambassador for your client
- Provide outstanding customer service across telephone, social media, web chat and e-mail.
- Making sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation and leave with a positive impression of you, our client and of Ventrica.
What do I need?
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works well within a team
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, driver and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates from £17,460 to £18,720 pro rata per annum and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
All of our temporary staff are eligible to receive a bonus payment of up to £200 upon satisfactory completion of the fixed term contract
- Part Time - variable shifts covering evenings and weekends, usually 20 hours per week covering four evenings and one weekend shift
- Fixed Term Contract - 2 to 3 months with potential to move into a permanent role in the New Year
- Commencing in October and November through to January 2020
- Please note during the training period you will be required to work 2 weeks full time, Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm.
- All of our Christmas Temps will be eligible to receive a bonus of £200 upon satisfactory completion of the fixed term contract.