Customer Service Advisor - Part Time
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Service Advisors to join our contact centre to support various retail accounts over the upcoming peak period, supporting the lead up to the festive period, on a part-time basis.
Ventrica is a dynamic, fast-growth customer management business that provides outsourced customer service for an array of blue-chip brands. We’re a fast-growth business with a growing reputation here in the UK for technical innovation and digital transformation. In 2017 we won best contact centre outsourcer in Europe at the prestigious ECCCSA awards and in 2018 we came 63rd in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
What will I do in the role?
- The first point of contact for all customer queries
- Brand ambassador for your client
- Provide outstanding customer service across telephone, social media, webchat and email
- Make sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation
What do I need?
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a customer-facing environment
- Works well within a team
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates from £18,137 pro rata per annum and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
- Various shifts available covering between 7:00am to Midnight, Monday to Sunday. Please note most shift patterns will incorporate a weekend working requirement.
- Part-time - 20 hours per week
- Fixed Term Contracts commencing in October 2020 through to January 2021, with opportunities to move into permanent roles in the new year.
This will be an office-based role, however, due to the current circumstances with Covid-19, there may be a requirement to work remotely, therefore, your own laptop/PC running Windows 10 and a strong broadband connection are essential. Upon receipt of your application, you will be sent a link to complete a technical specifications questionnaire.