Customer Service Advisor - Permanent
We are looking for awesome customer service advisors to join us to support our client who are a global brand in the restaurant industry. Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend on Sea - Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- First point of contact for all customer queries
- Brand ambassador for your client
- Responding and resolving customer queries and complaints
- Provide outstanding customer service across telephone, social media, web chat and email
- Make sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation
What do I need?
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a customer-facing environment
- Solid complaint handling experience
- Works well within a team
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive, and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates starting at £17,576 per annum and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
- Full time - 40 hrs per week
- Rota Basis - Monday to Sunday (working 5 days per week) - Primarily shifts will cover hours from 3:00pm until Midnight but some variations may apply.