Customer Service Advisor - Permanent Nights
We are looking for awesome customer service advisors to join our client, a leading service in providing business travel for executives all over the world. Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend on Sea - Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- First point of contact for all customer queries - i.e. booking journeys, action amendments and cancellations, set up/amend traveller profiles etc
- Be a brand ambassador for your client
- Provide outstanding customer service across telephone and email
- Make sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation
What do I need?
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer
- Experience of working in (or an understanding of) the corporate/commercial travel sector (desirable)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Works well within a team
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates from £9.50 to £10.00per hour and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
- Permanent, full time nights only - Average 35 hours per week
- Core department opening hours are 24/7.
- You will work 10.00pm to 8.00am - Rota Basis - week 1 x4 shifts, week 2 x3 shifts (please note we have other shifts available on alternative client accounts)
- Training would commence on 24th June 2019, where you would need to be able to work 1 full week of Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm.