Customer Service Advisor - UGG
We are looking for experienced customer service advisors to join our retail client Deckers, who are well known for their brand UGG. Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend on Sea - Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
We are seeking both English speaking advisors and bi-lingual advisors who are fluent in English and one of the following European languages, German, French, Italian, Dutch and Spanish.
What will I do in the role?
- First point of contact for all customer queries and provide product advice.
- Proactively work to mitigate any escalations, deal with returns and exchanges, order status queries and provide information on time-line logistics.
- Brand ambassador for your client
- Provide outstanding customer service across telephone, social media, web chat and email
- Make sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation
What do I need?
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Works well within a team
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates, up to £19,609 per annum and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
- For our temporary staff covering the peak period up to the end of December 2019 you will be paid weekly for the duration of your temporary placement.
We are also offering all our temporary staff a £200 bonus upon satisfactory completion of their fixed term contract.
- Rota basis – Covering hours between Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 9:00pm, and Weekends 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Full time
- Fixed Term Contract - Commencing on 24th October 2019 through to end of December 2019, there are opportunities for temp to perm placements to stay within Ventrica subject to availability and performance.