Desk Based Sales Team Manager
We are looking for an experienced Desk Based Sales Team Manager to join our client, Canon, a leader in the print and software industry. Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend on Sea - Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- Leading a team of Sales Account Managers & Lead Generators of circa 15-20 FTE
- Brand ambassador for your client, working closely with the Outbound Service Delivery Manager to ensure client requirements are fulfilled.
- Motivating the sales team to achieve individual and team targets on a monthly basis.
- Drive results in a challenging environment where the key focus is on B2B sales and lead generation.
- Ensuring that team service levels are met or exceeded through effective execution of performance management to include SMART target setting, coaching, mentoring, training, personal development, personal improvement plans and disciplinary action plans
- Implementing / advocating Company policy and following through end to end HR processes.
What do I need?
- Experience of working in a B2B sales environment
- Experience of managing, developing and leading a team against individual and departmental KPI’s
- Experience in driving and achieving sales
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment is
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal). Communicate and negotiate persuasively with the ability to influence others assertively and build rapport, build understanding and trust
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience, we offer competitive pay rates and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
- Monday – Friday, 8am to 6pm, although flexibility will be required in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Full time