German Customer Service Advisor - Belstaff
Ventrica is a dynamic, fast-growth customer management business that provides outsourced customer service for an array of blue chip brands. We’re a fast growth business with a growing reputation here in the UK for technical innovation and digital transformation. In 2017 we won best contact centre outsourcer in Europe at the prestigious ECCCSA awards and in 2018 we came 63rd in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
We are looking for exceptional Customer Service Advisors, who are bilingual in German and English, to join our team. This role will support a high end retail client account, Belstaff.
What will I do in the role?
- First point of contact for all customer queries in both German and English languages
- Brand ambassador for your client, representing the brand and its values in every customer interaction
- Provide outstanding customer service across telephone, social media, web chat and email
- Make sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation and leave with a positive impression of you, our client and of Ventrica.
What do I need?
- Fluent in German and English, both written and verbal
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Works well within a team
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive rates of pay and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
- Department opening hours – Monday to Friday 8:00am to Midnight, Saturday 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Full time & part time shifts available