Head of Management Information
We are looking for a Head of Management Information who is highly experienced in MI Analysis and Reporting, ideally from a contact centre background.
Ventrica is a dynamic, fast-growth customer management business that provides outsourced customer service for an array of blue chip brands. We’re a fast growth business with a growing reputation here in the UK for technical innovation and digital transformation. In 2017 we won best contact centre outsourcer in Europe at the prestigious ECCCSA awards and in 2018 we came 63rd in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
What will I do in the role?
- To explore customer requirements and provide accurate and consistent management information and statistics internally and externally;
- Design and create Management Information reports for both internal and external clients;
- Maximise the utilisation of systems to automate standard processes for the production of MI
- Management of dialler function, reporting & insight.
- Insight and information to clients and the board
What do I need?
- Proven work experience in a Senior Management Information role
- In-depth understanding of Power BI and other applications;
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and management information;
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills;
- Experience of designing and developing reporting mechanisms and models;
- Leadership abilities;
- Experience of working with diallers and dialler management
- Stakeholder management skills essential to this role
- Providing insight to our clients and board
- Monday – Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Full time
Salary is negotiable depending on experience