We are looking for an experienced, creative and talented Marketing Manager to join our team.
Ventrica is a dynamic, fast-growth customer management business that provides outsourced customer service for an array of blue chip brands. We’re a fast growth business with a growing reputation here in the UK for technical innovation and digital transformation. In 2017 we won best contact centre outsourcer in Europe at the prestigious ECCCSA awards and in 2018 we came 63rd in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
What will I do in the role?
- You will have overall ownership for the marketing strategy and will lead on all marketing initiatives, across a variety of channels including digital, social media, video and print.
- Create and write content for advertising and marketing materials, inclusive of presentations to support the organisation in bids, tenders and award entries.
- Working closely with the wider stakeholders in the organisation to ensure the marketing strategy is driven through the operation in conjunction with business support functions such as Recruitment, Business Development and Client Services.
- You will have responsibility for internal communications and leading in house events.
- Managing relationships with external agencies, including designers, printers, PR, exhibition providers and member associations.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on effectiveness of marketing strategies and initiatives.
- You will have Line Management responsibility for our Marketing & Social Media Officer.
What do I need?
- Proven experience of working in a similar role for a large organisation
- Commercially minded marketer
- Adept in relationship management with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Creative flair and vision to create marketing strategies
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing
- Ideally you will have experience in marketing in a B2B environment
- Monday – Friday, 09.00 to 17.30
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week, although flexibility will be required on occasion
Salary negotiable depending on experience