Multilingual Customer Service Advisor - Homeworking
Are you fluent in German, French, Dutch or Italian and want to work from home? If this is you and you love speaking to people, then come and speak to us! We have a fantastic homeworking opportunity for Bilingual Customer Service Advisors to join our Ventrica family.
Ventrica are a European award-winning customer service business, based in Southend on Sea, just 35 miles from the city of London. We specialise in providing great customer experiences on behalf of some truly amazing brands across multiple languages. Join our team and you will be working with a fantastic group of people all who possess a passion for delivering great customer service regardless of language.
This opportunity offers you the flexibility to work from the comfort of your own home, free from long commutes to work, whilst being part of one of the UK’s fastest growing companies.
What will I do in the role?
- First point of contact for all customer queries
- Handling customer service enquiries in English and your european language
- Brand ambassador for your client, representing the values of your client with every customer contact
- Provide outstanding customer service across telephone, social media, web chat and email
- Make sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation
What do I need?
- You must be absolutely fluent in both English and your European language, written and verbal.
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Outstanding social media service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We’re looking to recruit talented individuals to join our business and we offer highly competitive rates of pay, which are negotiable depending on experience.
- Variable shift patterns depending on the client requirement, between the hours of 8am and 8pm, inclusive of weekends.
- Full time – 40 hours per week
If you are interested in part-time working hours please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to further discuss.
- You must have an appropriate working space in your home to be able to handle customer calls in an environment free from noise and disruption
- You must have a broadband connection, all other equipment required will be provided
- Willingness to travel to our offices in Southend-on-Sea for training and occasional visits, ideally you will be based within a 40 mile radius of our premises.
- You will need to complete vetting process to a satisfactory standard, including previous employment and character references, along with a criminal records check.