We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to join our contact centre management team. Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend on Sea - Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- Heading up the in house outbound sales teams on behalf well known brands, with a primary focus on B2B sales strategies/campaigns.
- You will be the first point of contact for all queries from the clients you are representing. Managing those working relationships, responding to all queries, requests and reporting requirements.
- You will have line management responsibility for your Team Managers who will oversee the Sales Executives & Account Managers on the campaigns.
- Working in partnership with Team Managers to ensure that KPI’s & SLA’s are achieved and maintained.
- Developing the individual accounts in partnership with your client to maximise revenue and new streams of workload.
- Forecasting revenue sales internally and externally for stakeholders.
- Supporting, coaching and leading your Team Managers to ensure high quality performance is driven throughout the teams. Building a culture of high performance and excellent customer service.
- Working in conjunction with the wider management team to support the operations across the business.
What do I need?
- Proven experience in developing high performance culture within a Contact Centre environment
- Ability to analyse and present data, as such strong IT skills are required.
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Experience of developing your team and leading on KPI’s
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to forge strong working relationships with external partners and well as internal stakeholders.
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates which are negotiable depending on experience and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
- Monday – Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm, however flexibility will be required in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Full time – Permanent