Outbound Team Manager
Ventrica is a dynamic, fast-growth customer management business that provides outsourced customer service for an array of blue chip brands. We’re a fast growth business with a growing reputation here in the UK for technical innovation and digital transformation. In 2017 we won best contact centre outsourcer in Europe at the prestigious ECCCSA awards and in 2018 we came 63rd in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
We are recruiting a Team Manager to join the PPL PRS account on an interim basis for a period of three months, to lead and support a team of Outbound Sales Executives. You will be the first point of contact for any queries from advisors, providing feedback and coaching to ensure the development of your team members. You will drive results and productivity within your team, fostering a high-performance culture.
What do I need?
- To be considered for this role you must be an experienced sales Team Manager with strong people management skills, ideally gained within an outbound contact centre.
- You will be a resilient, motivational, and results-driven manager, with a proven track record of leading a high performing team to achieve sales targets.
- You will have a strong grasp on data analytics and gathering insight from performance data
- Proven experience in coaching and developing your team members
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
What do I need to know?
Salary - Depending on experience
Hours - 40 hours per week, normally Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm, however, flexibility will be required in line with the needs of the business.
Contract - Fixed Term Contract up to 13th November 2020, however, we may have other opportunities within the business in the future for longer-term/permanent roles.
Location - This will be an office-based role, however, we may require some remote working as such your own laptop/PC running Windows 10 and a good WiFi connection is required, you will be provided with a remote workers specification questionnaire upon receipt of your application.