Resource Planning Data / MI Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Resource Planning Data / MI Analyst to join our team.
Ventrica is a dynamic, fast-growth customer management business that provides outsourced customer service for an array of blue chip brands. We’re a fast growth business with a growing reputation here in the UK for technical innovation and digital transformation. In 2017 we won best contact centre outsourcer in Europe at the prestigious ECCCSA awards and in 2018 we came 63rd in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
What will I do in the role?
- Provide meaningful data analysis for the resource planning team to build the medium and long term plan of the department.
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly reports and analysis.
- Input of the development and evolution of resource planning models,
- Identify critical resource issues and work closely with the Resource Planning Manager for escalation.
- Build excellent working relationships with the wider resource planning team to ensure data and analysis you provide fits within their processes.
- Provide insight through market research and develop best practice reporting solutions.
- Contribute to the long term goals, vision and strategy of the business from a resource planning perspective.
What do I need?
- Proven experience in an analytical and resource planning capacity
- Previous experience within a contact centre environment
- Excellent analytical background with proven ability to deliver meaningful reports to stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience of the Verint System is desirable, but not essential as full training of the system will be provided by the supplier Verint.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works well within a team
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
We offer a competitive salary, and is negotiable depending on experience, plus benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
- Monday – Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week), however flexibility will be required in line with the needs of the business
- Full time - Permanent