Social Media Strategist
We are looking for a Social Media Strategist to join our Operational Support team. Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend on Sea - Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- Work with Social Media Consultant, Client Services Team, and Service Delivery Managers to recommend social media customer service strategies for our clients.
- Reporting on social media customer service performance, utilising internal BI tools (e.g. Power BI), web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics), native and third party social reporting tools – depending on appropriate performance metrics agreed with clients.
- Support our Social Media Consultant in delivering optimal value to our clients based on performance reports, latest social media technology improvements, and changing consumer behaviour.
- Support internal marketing team with digital marketing activities such as web analytics and social performance reporting, content production, and other ad hoc marketing activities as needed.
- Train Customer Service Advisors on social media best practice, based on approaches agreed with our clients, working alongside Service Delivery Managers to ensure Quality Control targets are met.
- Attend monthly, quarterly and annual client meetings to present performance metrics, insights, and social recommendations.
What do I need?
- Recent graduate level degree of at least 2:1 in business management, marketing, digital media or related subject.
- Experience of end-to-end social media management for large brands (planning, execution, and performance reporting).
- Previous experience of working in an agency or business process outsourcing environment would be desirable.
- Experience of implementing and analysing web and social media analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Sprout Social reports, custom BI solutions, or any other digital performance platforms).
- Excellent communication skills, with particular focus on writing skills with the ability to write in an engaging manner.
- Creative, pragmatic and well-organised.
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates offering up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
- Monday – Friday – 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Full time