We are looking for experienced Team Managers to join our growing contact centre management team. Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend on Sea - Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do?
- As a Team Manager on the client’s account, you will be responsible for resolving any customer escalations and ensuring your team are compliant and are always within our Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- You will ensure your team feel supported and engaged on each shift, you will need to build trust and loyalty making sure your team are happy, which will in turn lead to happy customers.
- You will be lead by example and will be a brand ambassador for the client’s Ventrica team. It is vital that your team ensure customer service is provided at a high standard and that all customers can communicate with ease by acting quickly and consistently.
- Your Customer Service Advisors will be the voice of this esteemed brand and you will need to guarantee that the customer is at the heart of every conversation.
- You will, on average, manage between 10-15 advisors with the help of Senior Customer Service Advisors.
What do I need?
- Proven experience of leading a managing a team ideally within a contact centre environment
- Experience of Data Analysis
- Experience of developing your team and leading on KPI's / SLA's
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- A diverse skill set which includes (but not limited to):
- Conflict management
- Negotiation and influencing
- Delegation and time management
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive pay rates, which are negotiable depending on experience, and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
It is a 24/7 operation and working hours will be variable depending on campaign therefore flexibility is required.
- Full Time - 40 hours per week
- Rota Basis