Ventrica is a dynamic, fast-growth customer management business that provides outsourced customer service for an array of blue chip brands. We’re a fast growth business with a growing reputation here in the UK for technical innovation and digital transformation. In 2017 we won best contact centre outsourcer in Europe at the prestigious ECCCSA awards and in 2018 we came 63rd in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
We are looking for an exceptional Team Leaders to join our team.
You will be working from home so you will, therefore, need to have a computer or laptop and a strong wi-fi signal – a technical specification and homeworking criteria questionnaire will be provided in more detail to applicants upon receipt of your application.
What will I do in the role?
- Leading a team of advisors remotely
- Brand ambassador for your client and ensuring your team perform to an exceptional standard to meet the expectations of the brand.
- Coach and develop your advisors to provide outstanding customer service across telephony
- Make sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation
- Handle any escalated calls, queries and complaints to resolution
- Implementing / advocating Company policy and following through end to end HR processes.
What do I need?
- Experience of managing and leading a team of 8 people or more
- Experience of developing and coaching your team and leading on KPI’s
- Experience of holding 121's with team members
- Experience of customer service (phone or face to face)
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident IT skills - demonstrable MS office skills
- Flexibility, leadership, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience, we offer competitive pay rates and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
- You will need to be flexible with working hours as rotations will incorporate some evenings and weekends.
- Full time – 40 hours per week
- Fixed Term Contract