Team Manager - Customer Service Contact Centre
Ventrica is a dynamic, fast-growth customer management business that provides outsourced customer service for an array of blue chip brands. We’re a fast growth business with a growing reputation here in the UK for technical innovation and digital transformation. In 2017 we won best contact centre outsourcer in Europe at the prestigious ECCCSA awards and in 2018 we came 63rd in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader to join our team. This role will support a high end retail client account.
What will I do in the role?
- Leading a large team of Advisors with a multilingual skill set, who will cover operational hours of 7:00am to Midnight on rota basis
- You will be the first point of contact for the client and build a strong partnership approach to imbed the brand values.
- Develop and produce the reporting to offer the client comprehensive MI and insight.
- Brand ambassador for your client and ensuring your team perform to an exceptional standard to meet the expectations of the brand.
- Coach and develop your advisors to provide outstanding customer service across telephone, social media, web chat and email
- Make sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation
- Handle any escalated calls, queries and complaints to resolution
- Implementing / advocating Company policy and following through end to end HR processes.
What do I need?
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Experience of developing your team and leading on KPI’s
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment
- Ideally you will have experience within the retail sector on behalf of a luxury brand
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience, we offer competitive pay rates and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
- You will need to be flexible with working hours as rotations will incorporate some evenings and weekends.
- Full time – 40 hours per week