Team Manager - Customer Service Contact Centre
As we move towards our peak period we are looking for experienced Team Managers to join our existing management team, leading a team of Customer Service Advisors on behalf of our clients. Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend on Sea - Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- Leading a team of Advisors of 10-15 FTE, who will cover 24/7 operational hours on rota basis
- Brand ambassador for your client, working closely with the client services team to ensure your clients needs are serviced appropriately by your team
- Coach and develop your advisors to provide outstanding customer service across telephone, social media, web chat and email
- Make sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation
- Handle any escalated calls, queries and complaints to conclusion
- Implementing / advocating Company policy and following through end to end HR processes.
What do I need?
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Experience of developing your team and leading on KPI’s
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will I be paid?
The salary for this role is up to £25,000 per annum, depending on experience, we offer competitive pay rates and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
- Variable depending on assignment, each client has its own operating hours as such flexibility will be required.
- Full time