We are looking for an experienced Training Officer to join our in house Training Team. Ventrica are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend on Sea - Essex. We specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join our team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- Deliver classroom and interactive training to large and diverse groups
- Direct structured learning experiences, and effectively manage participant discussions to achieve development objectives to encourage maximum effectiveness, personal growth, open communications and teamwork
- Successful delivery of training demonstrating ROI and transparency with our clients
- Design training content where needed ensuring it is engaging, informative, appeals to all learning styles and cover the clients and Ventrica’s needs. Key focus on customer experience and sales within a contact centre environment.
- Deliver the induction programme for all new starters to ensure success from the training environment to on-the-job
- Maintaining good working client relationships
- Working with and influencing key stakeholders
- Maintain and control training records ensuring we are GDPR compliant
What do I need?
- You will have proven Training experience within a commercial contact centre environment
- CIPD or equivalent qualification is desirable
- Training background in Customer Experience and Sales (or similar)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience delivering training to group sizes of 2 -30 people
- Ability to adapt training material to different group sizes
- Strong organisational, relationship building and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify, develop and deliver training material
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- It is desirable you will have worked in a contact centre environment and have a good working knowledge of contact centre technologies
- Experience of training and coaching on customer complaint handling would be advantageous.
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive salary rates which are negotiable depending on experience and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
- Monday – Friday, core hours 10:00am to 6:30pm, however flexibility will be required in order to meet the needs of the business. You will be required to undertake evening and weekend shifts to facilitate training out of core hours as the business is a 24/7 operation.
- Full time – 37.5 hours per week