We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our IT Department.
Ventrica is a dynamic, fast-growth customer management business that provides outsourced customer service for an array of blue chip brands. We’re a fast growth business with a growing reputation here in the UK for technical innovation and digital transformation. In 2017 we won best contact centre outsourcer in Europe at the prestigious ECCCSA awards and in 2018 we came 63rd in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
What will I do in the role?
- You will support in the design, development and ongoing support of major business applications.
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical requirements. Create technical designs with the view to implementing these solutions in an n-tier environment, taking into account performance, scalability and impact on existing systems and the running of the business.
- You will use web and .net technologies to support continuous improvement of services to our customers and internal stakeholders
- You will develop generic, reusable, and scalable tools that can provide value beyond their original use-cases
- Provide accurate development estimates, deliver complete components / solutions on schedule.
- To ensure that all regulatory guidelines are adhered to, for example PCI.
What do I need?
- Previous experience in a Web Development role
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Well versed in the following web and software development tools and methodologies:
- Web API
- Service busses
- Able to work independently to design and build a functional software product
- Able to test and critically review code of your peers
- Able to write maintainable, well documented, code
- Able to work with other developers to contribute to the development of a single product
- MS SQL development including SSRS and SSAS, and Power BI
- Able to maintain legacy VB.net code
- Understanding of web and software hosting technology and configuration
- Previous development experience with Zendesk, LivePerson, Altitude, or DeskPro
What will I be paid?
We a competitive salary of £36,000 to £40,000 per annum, depending on experience, and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
- Full Time 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm, some flexibility may be required